Saturday, March 8, 2008

Antarctica photo album

Apologies to my regular readers for the recent lack of posts. I have been catching up on work after my two-month absence.

I have only just got round to organizing photos from the Concordia field trip. You can find a selection of photos in this Picassa album, also accessible through the image below. The pictures in this album were mostly taken by JY and me, though a few were taken by other Antarctic adventurers (you know who you are).


Antarctica 2007-2008


-----
Keep up to date with the latest developments at http://sismordia.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for access to your beautiful photographs. The sculptured iceberg is now my computer wallpaper. Another will be used for teaching.

Alessia Maggi said...

I'm glad you like the photos, dmonte. I had great fun taking them. What is it you teach?

Anonymous said...

I teach Geology 101 at a large public university on the east coast USA. The class is for non-science majors. I am always looking for new photos. I commonly receive comments for my pictures from the students. I am a Part Time Lecturer and have been working for a state geological survey for 23 years.