Thursday, March 27, 2008

I've been blogged...

It seems I have been found out...

I received an email today from one of the editors at Blogged.com, an outfit that rates and categorizes blogs. They had found my blog and rated it, giving me an 8 out of 10... for whatever that's worth.

Here is some blurb from their "About us" page:

Blogged.com is all about blog discovery. It's a place for readers to discover interesting blogs and for authors to discover who their readers are. [...]
Our blogs are reviewed, rated, and categorized by our editors, so you won't have to experience the frustration of filtering through blogs that are either spam, outdated, or irrelevant. You'll be able to find quality blogs that you would have unlikely found through a traditional blog search.
And here is the pretty widget they gave me to put on my blog: Sismordia -  Seismology at Concordia at Blogged

No comments: