Sunday, July 15, 2007

Vacation time

Sea, sand and sun: what better way is there to disconnect from the ice-filled world of Antarctica? I am leaving to go on vacation today, and will be back in a few short weeks. Posting will probably be irregular while I am away, however, I will try to keep as up to date as possible.

Best summer (boreal summer) wishes to all my readers, be you at work or in the process of enjoying a few days' break. I will be back soon, my batteries charged by liberal applications of solar energy and salt water, ready to pick up where I left off.

-----
Keep up to date with the latest developments at http://sismordia.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!